Book your appointment now, for a time that works best for you.
WE’LL DIAGNOSE AND EXPLAIN THE ISSUE, AND REPAIR YOUR HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM.
YOU CAN RELAX KNOWING YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS WITH US.
Click Here to Schedule Felix Appliance Heating & Air Service
AC Coil Cleaning
When you need the best AC coil cleaning in Maricopa, AZ, and other services, Felix Appliance Heating & Air can help. Call our expert team at 480-406-7487!
Without regular maintenance, your AC unit can quickly malfunction, causing wear and tear, higher energy bills, and poor indoor air quality. Getting the most out of your air conditioning units requires regular AC coil cleaning in Maricopa, AZ.
You can easily avoid nasty pollutants like dust, smoke, pet dander, etc., accumulating on your air conditioner coils with regular cleanings. Felix Appliance Heating & Air proudly provides air conditioning maintenance in Maricopa, AZ, and the surrounding areas.
Why You Should Always Avoid Dirty Coils
Clean coils improve your AC unit’s ability to function, while dirty condenser coils can quickly lessen this performance. To discover why let’s look at how your air conditioner operates.
An air conditioner essentially works like a big heat exchanger that transfers heat between two different environments. This process involves many parts, including your condenser and evaporator coils.
Dirty coils trigger the inability to absorb and circulate heat throughout your home. This weakened performance can result in the following issues:
- Higher energy bills: An air conditioner with dirty coils work harder to cool or heat your home. Essentially, it’ll take longer and more power to cool your home, forcing energy bills to skyrocket.
- More wear and tear: The harder your AC unit works, the more wear and tear occurs. AC units have a typical lifespan of between ten to 20 years, but neglecting regular AC coil cleaning in Maricopa, AZ, can quickly shorten this period.
- Poor indoor air quality: If you have dirty coils, chances are some dirt and grime are circulating through your home. This extra filth can lower your indoor air quality, affecting your family’s health.
The Three Different Types of AC Coils
Three different types of AC coils exist:
- Indoor AC coil: An indoor AC coil works to extract heat from your indoor air, allowing your fan to disperse cool air into your home.
- Outdoor AC coil: An outdoor AC coil surrounds an air conditioning unit and operates alongside your compressor to transform refrigerant into a usable liquid. The coil then transfers any heat to the outside.
- Furnace and evaporator coil: A furnace and evaporator coil performs the same functions as an indoor or outdoor AC coil but just as a furnace.
For external coils, it’s possible to implement some basic maintenance yourself. Indoor coils, however, should always be checked by our professional team. Additionally, all AC units benefit from our regular inspections and cleanings.
Why You Should Let Our Professionals Clean Your Coils
Our Felix Appliance Heating & Air business is family-owned and operated, and all our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured. We bring years of experience matched with the right tools and skills to perform the job.
Our AC Coil Cleaning in Maricopa, AZ, follows a straightforward process:
An Initial Inspection
Our job starts by initially inspecting your AC coils to determine their contamination level. By doing so, we can select the best cleaning options.
We Remove Any Debris
After an initial inspection, your technician starts removing any debris on your AC coils. We remove the first layer of dirt and grime using a vacuum. Depending on how much dirt you have, this step might end with us simply wiping away any lingering grime.
Other times, however, we will wash your coils using low-pressure water.
Before and After Photos
Our team can snap before and after photos to show you just how much we transformed your AC coils. During this time, we can also answer any questions or concerns you have.
How Can You Keep Up Maintenance Yourself?
There are two main ways homeowners can maintain their coils:
- Keep things clean: Keep the area around your coils clean. For outdoor coils, cleaning means trimming bushes and clearing any debris. For inside, cleaning means regularly cleaning your home.
- Regular cleaning sessions: Instead of waiting until you spot trouble to call our crew, take advantage of our regular cleaning sessions. Our team recommends a thorough professional cleaning at least once a year.
For the Best AC Coil Cleaning, Call Felix Appliance Heating & Air
Regularly cleaning your AC coils can make a huge difference in your indoor air quality. Our qualified technicians bring top-notch service that includes transparent communication and friendly smiles.
OVER 100+ 5 STAR REVIEWS