These are common issues that may indicate your oven is in need of repair.
- Stove does not work
- Heat is not adjusting
- Sparking from burner
- Broiling is not effective or hot enough
- Thermostat is not accurate
- Does not turn on
- Display shows an error message
- Will not heat up
- Burners won’t ignite
- Broken knobs, faulty latches, cracked handles
- Door will not open after self cleaning cycle
- Heating elements malfunctioning
Ovens, ranges, stoves, and cooktops can be difficult to diagnose and repair on your own. It can be frustrating to resolve the issue and get back to cooking. Especially if you are dealing with a gas line, call a professional at the first sign of trouble. Felix Appliance Repair has years of appliance repair experience on the market’s most popular brands.
If your oven or stove top won’t heat, shuts off unexpectedly, overheats, locks, or won’t turn off, we can help. From large repairs to a changing the light bulb, gas or electric, we supply the service, expertise and parts to keep you cooking.
Felix Appliance Repair technicians
know just where to look in order to find the source of any refrigerator problem. Call us today for all your refrigerator repair needs!
What to expect from Felix Appliance repair.
- Free service call with repair
- Up front pricing, No repair will be made until we have your authorization.
- Lowest price match offer. We will match any written estimate.
- Our Technicians will be on time.
- Flexible scheduling with 2 hour time windows. (so your not wasting the whole day waiting around)
We Make The Repair Process Easy
Book your appointment now, for a time that works best for you.
We'll diagnose and explain the issue, and repair the appliance.
Appliance repairs are covered by our 1 year parts and labor warranty.