There’s never a good time for your washing machine to act up, but taking action sooner vs. later can help keep a small problem from developing into something more costly.
Washer won’t turn on?
Sometimes the problem is something as simple as the machine not receiving power, which can be caused by a faulty outlet or a circuit breaker that has tripped.
If the machine is under constant heavy use, its motor can overheat and momentarily stop working. If, after giving the motor time to properly cool down, it again fails to turn on, there could be more serious issues. It’s always best to call a professional to diagnose and repair the problem.
Here are a few common problems:
- Makes noise
- Leaking water
- Will not start
- Will not agitate
- Will not drain
- Will not spin
- Will not finish wash cycle
- Timer will not advance
- Pumps but does not spin
- Shakes and moves
- Will not fill with water
- Will not stop filling with water
- Burning smell
- Lid or door will not open
- No hot or cold water
- Fills and drains at the same time
Felix Appliance Repair technicians know just where to look in order to find the source of your washer problem.
Felix Appliance Repair technicians
know just where to look in order to find the source of any refrigerator problem. Call us today for all your refrigerator repair needs!
What to expect from Felix Appliance repair.
- Free service call with repair
- Up front pricing, No repair will be made until we have your authorization.
- Lowest price match offer. We will match any written estimate.
- Our Technicians will be on time.
- Flexible scheduling with 2 hour time windows. (so your not wasting the whole day waiting around)
We Make The Repair Process Easy
Book your appointment now, for a time that works best for you.
We’ll diagnose and explain the issue, and repair the appliance.
Appliance repairs are covered by our 1 year parts and labor warranty.